PRE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL & PAYING DEPOSIT IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE AVAILABILTY OF BIKES TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT .NO EXCEPTIONS
GENUINE ENQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN CORK CITY CENTRE
WE CYCLE SCENE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE TERMS + CONDITIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. NO BOOKING DEPOSIT NO RESERVATION GUARANTEED NO EXCEPTIONS
NO HIDDEN FEES
CYCLE SCENE CORK
CORK BICYCLE HIRE
WHY NOT RENT A QUALITY BIKE !
Renting Quality Bicycles Since 1987.
Conveniently Located in Cork City Centre.
PLEASE USE THE FORM ON OUR CONTACT PAGE TO SUBMIT ENQUIRIES ON AVAILABILITY.
PLEASE SPECIFY BIKE STYLE CHOICE BY MODEL REFERENCE CODE.
APPROX TIME OF PREFERRED PICK UP TIME
PAYING A BOOKING DEPOSIT AVOIDS DISSAPOINTMENT ON ARRIVAL OF NON AVAILABILTY OF BIKES FOR YOUR CYCLING TRIP HOLIDAY.
IF A DEPOSIT IS NOT PAID WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR NO BIKES BEING AVAILABLE WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
DAILY DAY RENTALS ARE CURRENTLY ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
When Renting a Bicycle it is More Enjoyable If You Have a basic Mechanical Ability of been Able To Repair or Replace the Inner Tube If Required
If You have Any Special Request Please Ask
Bikes are supplied with Lock + Repair Kit + Tool Kit + Pump +Helmet Visi Vest + Lights.
ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS AVAILABLE APRIL-SEPTEMBER
€195 PER WEEK
Merida Espresso 300EQ Ladies
Merida Espresso 300EQ
ALL THE ABOVE BIKES ARE SUPPLIED WITH MUDGUARDS + CARRIER AS OPTIONAL
Aluminium Frame Road+Racing Bike Hire
€45 Per Day; €70 2 Days; €90 3 Days; €150 Per Week
Booking Deposit €50 .NO DEPOSIT NO AVAILABILTYI + Security Deposit RequiredStrictly Pre-Booking Only Due to size Requirement .Only When a Booking Deposit is Paid Then Availabilty is GUARANTEED + CONFIRMED .We will need to prepare the cycles in advance so please book in advance.Bikes can be Delivered & collected from your Accomodation by Appointment Terms & Conditions Apply .SUBJECT TO AVAILABILTY
Bike Accessory Hire
Car Rack €15 Per Week
Helmet € 2 Per Day / €5 Per Week
Pannier Bags €15 Per Week
Handelbar Bag €10 Per Week
Speedometer €10 Per Week
SPD Pedals €12 Per Week
Replacement Spare Inner Tube €6
Lights Front + Rear €5 Per Week
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY .Cycle Scene Reserve the Right to Decline or Cancel Any Rental Agreement or Booking.
Cork City Centre Map
Cork Harbour Route
Cycle Scene Reserve The Right To Decline or Cancel Any Rental agreement
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically fit and medically able to undertake cycling a Cycle Scene bicycle.
- You accept that cycling on a public road or cycle route carries its own risk and you have made the booking on that basis.
- You accept that Cycle Scene advises the wearing of cycle helmet and hi-visibility vest at all times during the hire.
- You will cycle your bicycle in a responsible manner at all times. You will not hold Cycle Scene responsible for any loss, damage or injury including death to persons with regard to the use of the bicycle and equipment hired.
- You are responsible for the bicycles and equipment hired. You should ensure that the bicycle is secured to an immovable object when not in use. It is your responsibility to keep it safe from damage and theft.
- You should have sufficient insurance to cover medical expenses, personal liability, baggage, personal effects.
- The Hirer is Responsible for Tyres and Tubes.
- When you make a booking on behalf of others, you accept responsibility for ensuring that all members of the group comply with the responsibilities outlined above.